Data nucleus with springboot

rommeldsumpo@...

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask some help regarding the issue below.

DataNucleus.Persistence : Error : Could not find API definition for name "JDO". Perhaps you dont have the requisite datanucleus-api-XXX jar in the CLASSPATH?

Error : Could not find API definition for name "JDO". Perhaps you dont have the requisite datanucleus-api-XXX jar in the CLASSPATH?

org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusUserException: Error : Could not find API definition for name "JDO". Perhaps you dont have the requisite datanucleus-api-XXX jar in the CLASSPATH?

I used SpringBoot and integrated the DataNucleus.
it is working fine when using this command lineĀ

mvn clean package spring-boot:run