Re: Error when using the jdbcType NVARCHAR with H2

Andy

So does H2 actually claim to support "NVARCHAR" ? By that I mean in its response to DatabaseMetadata.getTypeInfo()?
You can easily run DataNucleus SchemaTool in "dbinfo" mode, and get output like the examples in this folder.

If it doesn't actually list it, but would allow a table to be defined using it, then it would be possible to artificially add it to the DataNucleus H2 adapter (see here for how we do it for UUID and GEOMETRY types). If it doesn't return it itself you could get the code and contribute something like that perhaps, via a Pull Request