Re: Any way to use JPA and JDO together easily?

ebenzacar@...

Thanks; I hadn't seen that extension.

I see that the the JDO pm allows for using JPQL but remaining within the JDO framework.  Which from a consistency perspective is great.  However, from a "retrofit" perspective, I still have the problem of my legacy code using all javax.persistence constructs and classes.  But hopefully shouldn't be too bad - I see many of the javax.jdo.Query methods are analogous to the javax.persistence.Query methods.

I will post as I continue the efforts if I have additional JPQL questions/issues.  So far, a quick test has yielded great results.