Re: Any way to configure "development" mode for DataNucleus to force it to reload class metadata?

ebenzacar@...

Thanks for the tip.  I was looking for a `clearCache` or a `clearMetadata` method or something to that extent that I didn't notice the `unmanage/unload` methods.

I also found the plugin from Dan Haywood for Eclipse that he wrote a long time ago.  Am including the links here for future reference.
- https://www.danhaywood.com/2014/01/23/isis-integration-with-jrebel/
- https://github.com/danhaywood/isis-jrebel-plugin

I'm working with IntelliJ which has a different plugin architecture, and will have to look at this more carefully,  It will lead to many additional questions how to integrate DN with IJ more seamlessly, as currently the enhancement process must be run as a manual task each time a class is modified in IJ.  An IJ plugin that automatically triggers the enhancer for modified classes would be ideal.

Thanks,

Eric