Re: Problems with extra N+1 requests - likely due to poor mapping defns, but not sure how to rectify

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 05:03 AM, Andy wrote:
Alphabetical IIRC

Strange; that doesn't seem to align with my "stuck" index. I tried taking the field list and sorting them alphabetically, but the ~56th alphabetical fieldname doesn't align at with the problematic field.

Do you know if there is a map stored in a MetaData structure somewhere generated by the Enhancer or at load time?  I couldn't find something in the CMD, but figured it has to be floating around somewhere in a structure somewhere?

Thanks,

Eric