Re: JDOQL Subquery failing

ebenzacar@...

Thanks for the link.  I'll take a closer look at them.

I did notice that none of the examples I had found added a subquery filter to a parent query.  I wasn't sure if that was for clarity or by design.

It would seem that appending subquery text into a filter clause of a parent query is not supported.  Would that be accurate?  Is that be a limitation or by design?

Like I said, I tried to step through the parser to identify where it was failing to provide a patch for it, but I was having to trouble  grasping the sequence  of the Lexer parser well enough.

Thanks

Eric