Re: Still problems with BLOB and LONG VARCHAR FOR BIT DATA columns

claudio_rosati@...

Thank you @Andy for you reply.

I have to admit that, probably because of my lack of knowledge about databases in general, I've not fully understood what to do and what annotations I need to add/update in order to have replicator.replicateRegisteredClasses() working.

Anyway this made me digging a bit more the documentation, finding the Example without using the JDOReplicationManager helper section, and using the example I was able to query for all objects I need, detach them and make persistent in the export database.

Regards, Caudio