Re: Accessing originally loaded object during a Event Listener?

ebenzacar@...

Thanks Andy.  I did see that, and started looking into it, but wasn't sure exactly what to expect.  I wasn't 100% sure what
    "Image of the Persistable instance when the instance is enlisted in the transaction."
meant.

After digging through the tx flow a little bit more, I realized that I needed to set the javax.jdo.option.RestoreValues=true option to force DN to save the image prior to making a field dirty.

Is there anyway to access that savedImage object?  I can't find anything in the StateManagerImpl that will give me access to it?

Thanks,

Eric