Where/how to report updates needed to documentation?

Hi,

In reading through the Plugin documentation on the website, I noticed an oversight in the docs.  How/where can I report this?  I tried to look to see if there was a github repo for the website, but couldn't find it.

In the Java Types section, there is missing the parameter/documentation for:
  - container-handler

I'm not 100% sure how to document it other than copy/paste the definition from the `org.datanucleus.store.types.ContainerHandler` class and identify that it is mandatory for a container-object and must implement the container-handler.

Thanks,

Eric