Datanucleus with Informix

gustavo.echenique@...

Dear colleagues:

I am developing a project with Spring Boot and Informix IDS 7.31TD9, but I find that I cannot connect to the database.
I tried to load the dependencies of all the versions of Informix that are in the Maven repository and it did not work, nor did the strategy of loading the Informix JDBC 3.00JC3 jars in the project classpath, which have allowed me to connect from JavaEE 7 projects.

I need to know if Datanucleus supports this version of Informix, and if yes, if there is documentation to replace Hibernate in Spring Boot.

Thank you in advance for your attention.