Re: Generated dnProvideFields method appears to not handle case where fieldNumbers array is null (i.e. class has no attributes) in DN 5.1.6

Page bloom

This issue is independent of previous interface issues that we recently discussed.

In this scenario the base class implements Serializable but I removed that "implements" relationship as a test and the problem remains - i.e. simple 3 class hierarchy with no references to other classes or interfaces.

I'll look up checkForSchemaUpdatesForFieldsOfObject and see if I can attack the issue from in there.