Data nucleus with springboot

And as the reply to the original post says, you don't seem to have a jar in your classpath. Consequently it is for you to DEBUG why you don't have it since only you can see your setup

marcolopespt@...

Same problem here when testing DN 4.x AND 5.x!!

Everything works fine with DN 2.1

Andy

The message is very clear. You seemingly don't have the jar `datanucleus-api-jdo.jar` in the CLASSPATH. That jar contains a file `plugin.xml` and if it isn't found then features cannot work.

rommeldsumpo@...

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask some help regarding the issue below.

DataNucleus.Persistence : Error : Could not find API definition for name "JDO". Perhaps you dont have the requisite datanucleus-api-XXX jar in the CLASSPATH?

Error : Could not find API definition for name "JDO". Perhaps you dont have the requisite datanucleus-api-XXX jar in the CLASSPATH?

org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusUserException: Error : Could not find API definition for name "JDO". Perhaps you dont have the requisite datanucleus-api-XXX jar in the CLASSPATH?

I used SpringBoot and integrated the DataNucleus.
it is working fine when using this command lineĀ

mvn clean package spring-boot:run