Topics

How to load or fetch lazy attribute of a persistent super class in JPA with EntityGraph ?

passignat@...

I have an inheritance model with OneToMany (Collections) declared in the super-class (persistent). When I perform a query on the subclasses I would like to load these elements.

So far I can't find how to do this. The specification barely don't mention inheritance with EntityGraph and "worse" it seems to clearly specify graph are specified from the class on which the query is performed.

Any idea to realize this without flattening the model ?

--
Stephane

Andy

Looking at the named entity graphs docs, http://www.datanucleus.org:15080/products/accessplatform_5_2/jpa/persistence.html#entity_graphs  when defining the "AttributeNode" include the field of the superclass?