javax.jdo (JDO API) 3.2.0-release

Andy

With JDO API v3.2 pretty much feature complete finally (and DataNucleus v5.2 and 6.0 passing the JDO TCK, as they have at all points in its development) we have now released v3.2.0-release of our version of the JDO API.

marcolopespt@...

A few things i noticed when browsing about JDO 3.2

1) Not available yet onĀ http://db.apache.org/jdo/downloads.html

2) All "Relation" links are broken (point to DN website) http://db.apache.org/jdo/jdo_v_jpa_orm.html

That is Apache JDO, not the DN version of the API jar (what this is talking about). They will only release their version of the API jar at some point in the future when they have their spec releasable.
Report their problems to their mailing list